Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions of entry
1. The promoter is: Sinolink Productions Ltd; company no 12334 whose registered office is at
Captains House, Watermans Court Staines upon Thames, Middlesex, TW18 3BA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Sinolink Productions Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the competition completion of question should be via our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PekingOperaUK
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday October 19th 2017 at 7.00pm: after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 2 tickets to see the China National Peking Opera Company at the Sadler’s Wells Theatre London on one date chosen from the following; Oct 21st,22nd, 24th or 25th
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen on Friday October 20th 2017, by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. This is due to the last show performance being on Wednesday Oct 25th.
15. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be collected & received.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 24 hours after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.